Oooo Hello :) - Sayfa 18 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Oooo Hello :)

Cevap: Oooo Hello :)

My name is Demirhan..

Demirhan, a fan of Galatasaray as a member of ultrAslan

As a fanatic fan, I hope and believe that fb is the loser team and the most cheater team in the world..

Thus, they will drop to the second league and prove their original character and mission to us.

Because, thats where they deserve!

Sincerely,

Demirhan

My name is Demirhan..

Demirhan, a fan of Galatasaray as a member of ultrAslan

As a fanatic fan, I hope and believe that fb is the loser team and the most cheater team in the world..

Thus, they will drop to the second league and prove their original character and mission to us.

Because, thats where they deserve!

Sincerely,

Demirhan

Why so serious ?

[video=youtube;xlh_q_Ir00g&feature=related]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlh_q_Ir00g&feature=related[/video]

nasıl anlatıyoruz mesaj almayı. burda bir şey var bir alıcı receiver, source and the transmitter. message transferred by transmitter from the source to the receiver and somebody else's lover

my name is harry cund.

harry cund from galatasaray .

during my football career ; i've been pushed , they said it's over , he can't stand up , he can't play ...

i was reborn in galatasaray ...

and i'd learnd one thing (topuk pası) very well , such a privilage to be a part of galatasaray ...

harry harry cuuuund , harry harry cuuund ...

my name is harry cund.

harry cund from galatasaray .

during my football career ; i've been pushed , they said it's over , he can't stand up , he can't play ...

i was reborn in galatasaray ...

and i'd learnd one thing (topuk pası) very well , such a privilage to be a part of galatasaray ...

harry harry cuuuund , harry harry cuuund ...

vhat

Üst Alt