Robinson Zapata Galatasaray'da - Sayfa 11 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

Robinson Zapata Galatasaray'da

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Cevap: Robinson Zapata Galatasaray'da

ntv spor açın, başkan konuşmaya başlıyor... hayırlısı. 1 transferde kendsi duyururmuş yuhhh derimmm :)

hi everyone, I am a fan of steaua bucuresti. Allow me to tell you a bit about zapata. We loved him as a goalkeeper. He was truly good (you can see that he won goalkeeper trophies). He has a wife and a daughter, he believes in God (he is faithful). He does not party like other players, he is committed to football and takes it very seriously. He had periods with no goals, and very good games. But he isn't perfect :) He had some moments when he made mistakes.

I believe he will be goalkeeper substitute, but I want you to understand that he will do everything in his power to defend the Galatasaray team. He was very loved here at steaua, many of my friends still want him back, but this isn't possible anymore. He was sent to steaua II because he refused to minimize his salary and I would have done the same thing. I hope you will support him if he gets the chance to play, and prove that I'm right.

I wish you all a great season, and hopefully you will qualify for european cups. Good luck !

PS: bogdan stancu is a great acquisition also, he will score a lot of goals.

En azından adamın kaleci olmak için bazı özellikleri taşıdğını görüyoruz, atletik, çevik vs. Ufuk ve Aykut gibi 2 hantal adam ne diye kaleci olmuş anlamadım

hi everyone, I am a fan of steaua bucuresti. Allow me to tell you a bit about zapata. We loved him as a goalkeeper. He was truly good (you can see that he won goalkeeper trophies). He has a wife and a daughter, he believes in God (he is faithful). He does not party like other players, he is committed to football and takes it very seriously. He had periods with no goals, and very good games. But he isn't perfect :) He had some moments when he made mistakes.

I believe he will be goalkeeper substitute, but I want you to understand that he will do everything in his power to defend the Galatasaray team. He was very loved here at steaua, many of my friends still want him back, but this isn't possible anymore. He was sent to steaua II because he refused to minimize his salary and I would have done the same thing. I hope you will support him if he gets the chance to play, and prove that I'm right.

I wish you all a great season, and hopefully you will qualify for european cups. Good luck !

PS: bogdan stancu is a great acquisition also, he will score a lot of goals.

Thank you for information about Zapata.

We are very curious about Stancu :D

arkadaşlar formica için link verdim TRANSFER ÖNERİLİERİNDE isteyen burdan baksın. ingilizcesi olan tercüme edip lütfen yazsınnn

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Üst Alt