Sarp Ekin
10 Numara!
“I take note today of notification from CAS of thepunishment concerning me. It boils down to 15 months match suspension (alreadyserved), 15 months salary suspension (already served), 110,000 euros for thebenefit of CAS, 10 million euro fine,” Diarra wrote on Twitter.
“I will accept the situation as I have always done in thepast,” said Diarra, who joined French Ligue 1 side Marseille in July 2015. “Ithank those who supported me during this difficult time and as I said it’ssomething I wouldn’t wish on any other player.”
Diarra has been called up to play for France in Euro 2016starting on June 10
-----------
Durum budur arkadaşlar adam futbolu bırakırsa Lokomtif'in işine gelmez.
“I will accept the situation as I have always done in thepast,” said Diarra, who joined French Ligue 1 side Marseille in July 2015. “Ithank those who supported me during this difficult time and as I said it’ssomething I wouldn’t wish on any other player.”
Diarra has been called up to play for France in Euro 2016starting on June 10
-----------
Durum budur arkadaşlar adam futbolu bırakırsa Lokomtif'in işine gelmez.