NBA Haber Başlığı - Sayfa 406 | GSCimbom - En İyi Galatasaray Taraftar Portalı ve Forumu

NBA Haber Başlığı

Lillard, tek toplam 70 mac oynanacaksa ve portlandin playoffa kalma sansini böyle düsüreceklerse oynamam demisti.

Windhorsta göre, NBA'de konustugu kisiler Lig bir türlü Zionu Playoffa kalmasini istiyormus. Ondan 20-24 takimla sezonu bitirirlerse sasirmazmis.

“I just want you all to know right now, before you all see this s--- somewhere else. One of these little motherf---ing white boys didn’t know where he was going and broke my f---ing window in my truck. Broke my s---. This was a residential area. No stores over here. None of that s---. Broke my window, I chased him down and whooped his ass.

“So when the footage comes out and you all see it, I chased him down and whooped his ass. He broke my window. This ain’t no hate crime. I ain’t got no problem with nobody and nobody got no problem with me. There’s a problem with the motherf---ing system, that’s it. The motherf---er broke my window and I whooped his ass. He didn’t know who window he broke and he got his ass whooped.

1591003590984.png

adamligin kitabinda bugun

The NBA's board of governors has voted to approve the league's 22-team format to restart the 2019-20 season in Orlando, Florida, a source told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Under the plan from commissioner Adam Silver and the league's advisory/finance committee, 13 Western Conference teams and nine Eastern Conference teams would play eight regular-season games, a possible play-in tournament for the eighth seed and playoffs at the Walt Disney World Resort, sources previously said.

The source said the plan was approved by a 29-1 vote.

Sources told Wojnarowski that the NBA has set the draft for Oct. 15, with the draft lottery to be held Aug. 25.

Teams will continue to hold individual workouts in their facilities. A training camp will start June 30 and last a week. All teams will fly to Orlando on July 7, three weeks before the restart of the season. They will likely have to quarantine for some period; Florida law requires people flying in from some states, including New York, to quarantine for 14 days.

There are plans to play some exhibition games, which may end up as scrimmages, among teams before the games begin. That is still in the planning stages.

If the remaining 259 regular-season games had been canceled, the players were facing $645 million in lost salary. Adding 88 games back into the schedule reduces the collective salary loss by $300 million.

Right now, player paychecks are being withheld by 25%. If all remaining regular-season games were canceled, that reduction could've gone to around 40% through November, per front-office insider Bobby Marks. With some of the games added back, that paycheck cut will be reduced significantly. Additionally, it will allow teams to retain some local television revenue that was in danger of being lost.

There will be up to seven games per day played over roughly three weeks during the August regular season, which the NBA has branded "seeding games," and it is likely there will be weekday afternoon playoff games during the the first round. Sources say the league will use three different facilities at first to stage games: The Arena, HP Field House and Visa Athletic Center, all at the Wide World of Sports Complex. As things progress, it will be reduced to two sites and then one.

How many people from each team will be there?

The NBA is expected to allow 35 people from each team to travel to Orlando.

In reporting about what a potential single-site return-to-play would look like, discussions with coaches and league executives settled on 28 people being the minimum necessary. But with the potential for teams to be on campus for up to three months and having extended practice time, extra personnel will presumably help teams go through training camps and practices, something the league's general managers nearly unanimously favored.

Why will people be able to come and go from the bubble?

The league is expected to house everyone at one hotel and limit access to those outside the bubble. There will be some ability to move around and eat at outdoor restaurants and have some recreation, such as playing golf. But overall the NBA is expected to keep the bubble tight to prevent the introduction of the coronavirus.

But the league and players' union felt strongly that family members be permitted to join the players. No one wanted the players to be separated from loved ones for potentially such a long duration. There have been discussions about allowing family members to enter the bubble as the season progresses. If that happens, they would be subject to quarantine before entering and tested routinely once inside.

There is the possibility of varying levels of access for some who could travel in and out of the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, but the league would restrict direct access to those inside the bubble.

Players who might have to leave the bubble for medical tests (MRIs, etc.) or for personal reasons might be able to return depending on the league's final protocol guidelines.

ilginc bisey yapmaktalar bakalim nasil olucak.

@Murat Kara

EaPzQGoXsAIBKIA

Üst Alt