GSCimbom
Transfer Nöbeti #2 | 2022 Yaz Arşiv
Keramettin TANRIVERDİ

Transfer Nöbeti #2 | 2022 Yaz Arşiv Sayfa 76

Keramettin TANRIVERDİ ·

Cevap
9,5K
Okunma
454,1K
Sayfa
76/477
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
1655396748486.webp


ulan erten
 


10 noya beleş djuricic diyecem de geçen sezon napmış bu ayağı mı koptu
Heerenveen doneminde takimda gormek istiyordum. Gecen sezon haric oyle uzun bir sakatlik yasamamis. Eger hala iyi durumda ise alalim.
 


10 noya beleş djuricic diyecem de geçen sezon napmış bu ayağı mı koptu
inter istiyormuş

bu da sakatlığı hakkında yaptığı açıklama
bizim boey gibi sakatlıktan erken dönünce iyileşme süreci uzamış diye anladım.

Through a post on his Instagram profile, Djuricic told about his difficult moment; "Guys, I've been away for a while, but I had a valid reason and now I feel I owe you an explanation. It has been exactly two months since my injury. A small muscle injury. Due to my great desire to return as soon as possible, and to be available to the team, things got complicated and my recovery process got longer ”.

A long path, in short, and full of obstacles that did not allow him to review the field: “Fortunately, now everything is settling down. In agreement with the club it was decided not to risk it and for this reason I will return to the field only when the risk of a relapse is as low as possible ".

In short, he goes towards the return only and exclusively when the conditions are right: “In these two months I have always trained alone. The urge to return to play, and to feel your warmth, is a lot. 2022 will be our year, see you soon! ”.
 
Dursuna kalsa bence mazbatayı aldığı gün okani getirirdi ama Florya erden beyde olduğu için muhtemelen kendisi bastırıyor sağlam bir yabancı getirelim diye ki rose gibi birisi gelirse maaşın bir kısmını yalı bebesi gibi cebinden verir
 
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Geri
Üst Alt