Transfer Nöbeti (ARŞİV 3)

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
taşlar yerıne oturdu pato chelsea ıse costa bize gelcek
 
remy gelmez :


https://www.chelseafc.com/news/late...ptions.html?extcmp=SOCIA_TW_ENG_NEWS_PREMATCH

ulan resmi site haberi yahu !


Guus Hiddink is interested to see what Loic Remy has to offer now the French forward has returned to fitness.
Injuries have restricted Remy ’s playing time in recent weeks - his last appearances was against Sunderland three-and-a-half weeks ago, a game Hiddink watched from the stands. Yesterday the manager confirmed the player is back in full training. Oscar and Nemanja Matic will also be available tonight after sustaining minor weekend knocks.
With Falcao a longer-term absentee, the striker situation at Chelsea is one Hiddink has often been asked to address since returning. He has again considered what his options are, starting with the returning Remy .
‘With the multitude of games coming up I hope Loic Remy will deliver if he is needed,’ said the manager.
‘I hope he and Diego Costa will stay fit and I hope Remy can make his next step and get even more fit. I haven’t seen that much of him because he has repeatedly got injured. I have seen him in training the last few days but before that it was yes, no, yes, no, so I am curious.
‘Falcao is just with the physios working. It is purely medical what he is doing now; he is not on the pitch. He is completely in the doctors’ and physios’ hands. If he is declared fit then it will take time to get him game-fit so I don’t know how long, I don’t know how many weeks [before he is availabie].
‘We also have Bertrand Traore who is a youngster. And then we are thinking,’ added Hiddink.
‘I have good contact with the board and they are open to discussing all the options. That’s not to say it has to be done but it is open.’
Hiddink said any thoughts or activity regarding specific potential signings would remain private as there is little to gain from publicising interest in others. What the manager could confirm was that Patrick Bamford is training with the Under-21s now and needs to first prove himself there before any step-up can be made.
It is a move Ruben Loftus-Cheek made around this time last year when he was asked to train with the first team on a daily basis. On Sunday he scored his first Chelsea goal and Hiddink reviewed the 19-year-old’s ability.
‘We emphasise that beyond the good things he has by nature he has to add some things in his transition game – little details. So he has to learn but when there is an option to play he’s knocking on the door.’

Pato'dan önce bu haber. Pato gibi bir oyuncun varsa Pato'yu oynatırsın bence.

O yüzden bırakmayacağız vs gibi açıklamaları pek dikkate almıyorum ben. Biz de Melo'yu bırakmıyorduk yani. Sonuçta ne olduğu belli.
 
Abi inanmayın ya .burada aktif olarak 7 , okuyucu olarak daha fazla kalmış biri olarak bu tür duyumcular kaç tane geldi gitti. Ne var atmak da en kötü hesaba uzun süre girmezsin unutulur , daha sonra olay soğuyunca tekrar yazmaya başla. Ne güzel .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
rcpaydn geldi arkadaşlar birazdan acıklıcam
 
bilekleri iyi adam eksiltebiliyor ve bizede böyle birisi lazim tabiki bunlari bizim ligde yapabilirmi bilemem,tabiki orta saha icin konusuyorum kanatta fala sakin düsünmesin ya da forvet

ardaya benziyormu sence? birde mevkisi forvet arkası sanırım dimi
 
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Geri
Üst Alt