GSCimbom
Keramettin TANRIVERDİ

Transfer Nöbeti (ARŞİV 12) Sayfa 327

Keramettin TANRIVERDİ ·

Cevap
10,2K
Okunma
738K
Sayfa
327/510
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
f8ada1fb-e933-4ee3-a5cf-70808bc63f5d.webp



iPhone cihazımdan Gscimbom mobil uygulaması ile gönderildi
 
"Kadroda ihtiyaçlarımız var. Sadece orta saha da değil. Takviye etmeye çalışıyoruz. İstediğimiz gelecek vaat eden oyuncular var. Ama transfer olsun diye yapmayacağız. Olursa iyi olur, olmazsa mevcut kadro ile devam edeceğiz. Sızlanmayacağız."

Sanırım bu sözler nedeniyle eleştiriliyor.
Maalesef ilk kötü sonucun ardından sızlanacaktır hoca.
 
Moder röp vermiş. Bizim taraftarları sormuşlar.

How did you survive the entire attack on your accounts by Turkish fans?

I turned off notifications because there was so much of it that I couldn't cope. I had almost 30,000 comments under one photo, which is a sick number. First, they started commenting on Józio, he got 5,000 comments, we laughed at it. Suddenly they enter my accounts. And that's how it went. They said: you will probably also get 5,000. I exceeded that number, again: 10,000 they will do. And this has reached the dimensions of madness. Exaggeration, because it's a total transfer rumor. However, the Turks wrote to everyone with whom I have minimal contact, whom I follow on Instagram or we are in a common photo. My friends off the ball were getting messages. Whether they know me or not, they got inquiries. Later some friends wrote to me if I was going to Galatasaray, because Turkish fans were asking them. Przeginka, right?

This summer's biggest hit is for sure.

It dragged on all summer. Some still tag me and still write. Notifications are flying like crazy. It gets tired with time, because I get a message, I think "normal message, my friend wrote", I check, and then again "come to Galatasaray". In thousands of pieces. You go get tired of it, really. Fortunately, the topic is slowly muted. There is nothing to say.

 
Moder röp vermiş. Bizim taraftarları sormuşlar.

How did you survive the entire attack on your accounts by Turkish fans?

I turned off notifications because there was so much of it that I couldn't cope. I had almost 30,000 comments under one photo, which is a sick number. First, they started commenting on Józio, he got 5,000 comments, we laughed at it. Suddenly they enter my accounts. And that's how it went. They said: you will probably also get 5,000. I exceeded that number, again: 10,000 they will do. And this has reached the dimensions of madness. Exaggeration, because it's a total transfer rumor. However, the Turks wrote to everyone with whom I have minimal contact, whom I follow on Instagram or we are in a common photo. My friends off the ball were getting messages. Whether they know me or not, they got inquiries. Later some friends wrote to me if I was going to Galatasaray, because Turkish fans were asking them. Przeginka, right?

This summer's biggest hit is for sure.

It dragged on all summer. Some still tag me and still write. Notifications are flying like crazy. It gets tired with time, because I get a message, I think "normal message, my friend wrote", I check, and then again "come to Galatasaray". In thousands of pieces. You go get tired of it, really. Fortunately, the topic is slowly muted. There is nothing to say.

Muhahaha

SM-G975F cihazımdan Gscimbom mobil uygulaması ile gönderildi
 
Sampdoria are close to signing Keita Baldé on loan from AS Monaco, according to
@DiMarzio
.


AC Milan wants to sign 25 year old Senegalese Left Winger Keita Balde on loan to buy option for 15 million euros from Monaco.Even Other Italian clubs Fiorentina & Sampdoria have targeted him who had contacted his representatives. (
@tuttosport
)


Kedisine ve Erkek Arkadasina bol sans diliyorum.
 
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Geri
Üst