Despite approaches from PSG, Fulham or Crystal Palace (interest confirmed by John Textor), Rayan Cherki should ultimately stay at Olympique Lyonnais . An agreement is about to be reached with the French international hopeful. "We had a good discussion with Rayan, I think he understood the needs and I think he learned a lot about managing a team. It was his decision. He really likes this club and he signed a multi-year agreement. As soon as he has signed, all the better, otherwise he will train ," declared the OL boss .
"The conditions are set"
"The contract is not signed, but we are on friendly terms, we are discussing the duration, but the conditions are fixed. I hope he is happy with it. I saw him in training today, he is still growing his hair, for me, it is a sign that he is happy, we agree on good things from him" , added John Textor .