Burak Keskin
Büyük Kaptan
Cevap: Transfer Nöbeti


:Z3:
bu karıda herkese öpücük yolluyor milleti azdırmakdan baska yaptığı bişi yok![]()
bu karıda herkese öpücük yolluyor milleti azdırmakdan baska yaptığı bişi yok![]()
Orhan Onur AYDIN @CileC24
@YolantheCabau when are you coming to istanbul? Write answer please!!
Aç
43 snYolanthe Cabau @YolantheCabau
@CileC24 I really don't know what will happen..' This period makes me very nervous. Hope there will be some clarity soon.. Kiss x
Selçuk Günşeber @legolasselo
@YolantheCabau Saying something about the future days of Sneijder family will make the fans happy that are awaiting for like 3 daysThx
Yolanthe Cabau @YolantheCabau
@legolasselo i know.. I can only say that I'm waiting too.. It's not that easy. If only you would know what his real situation is... Kiss x
sunu cevirsenize
Selçuk Günşeber @legolasselo
@YolantheCabau Saying something about the future days of Sneijder family will make the fans happy that are awaiting for like 3 daysThx
Yolanthe Cabau @YolantheCabau
@legolasselo i know.. I can only say that I'm waiting too.. It's not that easy. If only you would know what his real situation is... Kiss x
sunu cevirsenize
Selçuk Günşeber @legolasselo
@YolantheCabau Saying something about the future days of Sneijder family will make the fans happy that are awaiting for like 3 daysThx
Yolanthe Cabau @YolantheCabau
@legolasselo i know.. I can only say that I'm waiting too.. It's not that easy. If only you would know what his real situation is... Kiss x
sunu cevirsenize
bu bilgin radiyoda herkesi tersliyor
Selçuk Günşeber @legolasselo
@YolantheCabau Saying something about the future days of Sneijder family will make the fans happy that are awaiting for like 3 daysThx
Yolanthe Cabau @YolantheCabau
@legolasselo i know.. I can only say that I'm waiting too.. It's not that easy. If only you would know what his real situation is... Kiss x
sunu cevirsenize