Moder röp vermiş. Bizim taraftarları sormuşlar.
How did you survive the entire attack on your accounts by Turkish fans?
I turned off notifications because there was so much of it that I couldn't cope. I had almost 30,000 comments under one photo, which is a sick number. First, they started commenting on Józio, he got 5,000 comments, we laughed at it. Suddenly they enter my accounts. And that's how it went. They said: you will probably also get 5,000. I exceeded that number, again: 10,000 they will do. And this has reached the dimensions of madness. Exaggeration, because it's a total transfer rumor. However, the Turks wrote to everyone with whom I have minimal contact, whom I follow on Instagram or we are in a common photo. My friends off the ball were getting messages. Whether they know me or not, they got inquiries. Later some friends wrote to me if I was going to Galatasaray, because Turkish fans were asking them. Przeginka, right?
This summer's biggest hit is for sure.
It dragged on all summer. Some still tag me and still write. Notifications are flying like crazy. It gets tired with time, because I get a message, I think "normal message, my friend wrote", I check, and then again "come to Galatasaray". In thousands of pieces. You go get tired of it, really. Fortunately, the topic is slowly muted. There is nothing to say.
Dotknął mnie brak wyjazdu na mundial do lat 20. Dostałem cios, siedziało to we mnie. Zobacz, ile zdążyło się zmienić w ponad rok. Wtedy bez powołania, a teraz zadebiutowałem w pierwszej reprezentacji. Losy innych chłopaków potoczyły się różnie. Rok dobrej pracy pokazuje, jak wiele może się...
newonce.sport